Information you share
Many of our services let you share data information with us. Remember that when you share information with us, it may be used by other users, including Options Infinite Services Pvt. Ltd. (“OISPL”). Our services provide you with different options on sharing the data information including updation and modification to achieve accuracy.
Accessing and updating your shared information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to the data information submitted by you with OISPL. If that information requires updation and/or modification, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your shared information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new module of data information or fundamentally changing an existing data module), risk the information data bank, or would be extremely impractical.
Where we can provide data information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort.
At OISPL, we aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects the data information from accidental or malicious destruction and the data information available to our users is constantly updated so as to achieve maximum accuracy.
Keeping in view this requirement, even after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share
- For external processing
- For legal reasons
We will share information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of OISPL if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of OISPL, our users or the public as required or permitted by applicable law.
However, we will occasionally update this privacy statement to reflect changes in our services and customer feedback. When we post changes to this Statement, we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of this statement. If there are material changes to this statement or in how OISPL will use your shared information, we will notify you either by prominently posting a notice on our website (www.dropin.in) of such changes prior to implementing the change or by directly sending you a notification.
- 1.2. In the case of Web offers aimed at companies or public enterprises, such companies or enterprises are represented by the user and must assume that the user has appropriate knowledge and acts accordingly.
- 2.1. This DROPIN Web Site contains specific data information and software, as well as the case may be – related documentation, for viewing or downloading.
- 2.2. OISPL may stop the operation of the DROPIN Web Site in full or in part at any time. Due to the nature of the internet and computer systems, OISPL cannot accept any liability for the continuous availability of the DROPIN Web Site i.e. (www.dropin.in).
3. Registration, Password
- 3.1. Some pages of the DROPIN Web Site may be password protected. In the interest of safety and security of the business transactions, only registered Users may access such pages. OISPL reserves the right to deny registration to any User. OISPL is entitled, at any time and without obligation to give reasons, to deny the User the right to access the password-protected area by blocking its User Data (as defined below), in particular if the User
– uses false data for the purpose of registration;
– violates any applicable laws in the access to or use of the DROPIN Web Site; or
– did not use the DROPIN Web Site for a longer period.
- 3.2. For registration the User shall give accurate information and, where such information changes over time, update such information (to the extent possible: online) without undue delay. The User shall ensure, that its e-mail address, as supplied to OISPL at (www.dropin.in), is current at all times and an address at which the User can be contacted for any notification.
- 3.3. Upon registration the User will be provided with an access code, comprising a User ID and a password (“User Data”). On first access the User shall promptly change the password received from (www.dropin.in) into a password known only to the User. The User Data allows the User to view or change its data or, as applicable, to modify/update its content for data processing.
- 3.4. The User shall ensure that User Data being shared with OISPL at (www.dropin.in) is not third party confidential information nor the same have been obtained by the User in the course of his/her employment with any third party. In case of any violation of this condition, the User shall indemnify and keep OISPL fully indemnified against any legal action or liability arising therefrom.
- 3.5 The User shall ensure that the data shared with OISPL is not in conflict with any applicable law for the time being in force and will be liable for all transactions and other activities carried out under its User Data sharing. At the end of each online session, the User shall log-off from the password protected websites. If and to the extent the User becomes aware that third parties are misusing its User Data the User shall notify OISPL at (www.dropin.in) thereof without undue delay in writing, or, as the case may be, by e-mail.
- 3.6. After receipt of the notice under paragraph 3.5, OISPL will deny access to the password-protected area under such User Data. Access by the User will only be possible again upon the User`s application to OISPL or upon new registration.
- 3.7. The User may at any time request termination of its registration in writing, provided that the deletion will not violate the proper performance of contractual relationships.
4. Rights of Use to Information, Software and Documentation
- 4.2. OISPL grants User a non-exclusive and non-transferable license, which may not be sublicensed, to use the information, software and documentation made available to the User on or via the DROPIN web site to the extent agreed, or in the event of no such agreement to the extent of the purpose intended by OISPL in making same available.
- 4.3. Data information shall be made available at no expense in object code. There shall be no right for the source code to be made available.
5. Intellectual Property
- 5.2. Except for the rights of use and other rights expressly granted herein, no other rights are granted to the User nor shall any obligation be implied requiring the grant of further rights. Any and all patent rights and licenses are expressly excluded.
- 5.3. OISPL may, without charge, use any ideas or proposals stored by a User on the OISPL Web Site for the development, improvement and sale of its products.
6. Duties of the User
- 6.1. In accessing or using the OISPL Web Site the User shall not :-
– harm other persons, in particular minors, or infringe their personal rights;
– breach public morality in its manner of use;
– violate any intellectual property right or any other proprietary right;
– upload any contents containing a virus, so-called Trojan Horse, or any other program that could damage data;
– transmit, store or upload hyperlinks or contents to which the User is not entitled, in particular in cases where such hyperlinks or contents are in breach of confidentiality obligations or unlawful; or
– distribute advertising or unsolicited e-mails (so-called “spam”) or inaccurate warnings of viruses, defects or similar material and the User shall not solicit or request the participation in any lottery, snowball system, chain letter, pyramid game or similar activity.
The DROPIN website may contain hyperlinks to the web pages of third parties. OISPL shall have no liability for the contents of such web pages and does not make representations about or endorse such web pages or their contents as its own, as OISPL does not control the information on such web pages and is not responsible for the contents and information given thereon. The use of such web pages shall be at the sole risk of the User.
8. Liability for defects of title or quality
- 8.1. Insofar as any data information or documentation is made available at no cost, any liability for defects as to quality or title of the data information and documentation especially in relation to the correctness or absence of defects or the absence of claims or third party rights or in relation to completeness and/or fitness for purpose are excluded except for cases involving willful misconduct or fraud.
- 8.2. The information on the DROPIN Web Site may contain specifications or general descriptions related to the technical possibilities of individual products which may not be available in certain cases (e.g. due to product changes). The required performance of the product shall therefore be mutually agreed in each case at the time of purchase.
9. Other Liability, Viruses
- 9.2. Although OISPL makes every endeavor to keep the DROPIN website free from viruses, OISPL cannot make any guarantee that it is virus-free. The User shall, for its own protection, take the necessary steps to ensure appropriate security measures and shall utilize a virus scanner before downloading any information, software or documentation.
10. Compliance with Regulations
- 10.1 The User shall indemnify and hold harmless OISPL from and against any claim, proceeding, action, fine, loss, cost and damages arising out of or relating to any non compliance with regulation by the User, and the User shall compensate OISPL for all losses and expenses resulting thereof, unless such non compliance was not caused by fault of the User. This provision does not imply a change in burden of proof.
11. Data Privacy Protection
12. Supplementary Agreements, Place of Jurisdiction, Applicable Law
- 12.1. Any supplementary agreement requires the written form.
- 12.2. The place of jurisdiction shall be New Delhi.